1- Quality Assurance Assistant M/F (Villers-le-Bouillet, Wallonia)– full time - March 2018
Main Mission :
- Assist the Enzybel Group Quality Assurance Manager in the management of the quality department (group level - including other companies in the group).
- Assist the Quality Responsible in the daily management of the Quality processes of Enzybel International S.A.
- Assist in the monitoring and control of good manufacturing and hygiene practices according to the ISO9001: 2008, GMP Pharma and FSSC22000 standards implemented in the company
- To interact with the Chief Production Officers, QA/QC Managers, the Sales Managers on the different production sites.
- Take initiatives to act and promote the quality approach within the company, to contribute to the continuous improvement of processes.
We are looking for :
- Bachelor or Master degree candidate with a first experience in a quality department
- Pro-activity, motivation
- Rigorous, stress resistant , perseverant
- Good human relations, Team work, Team Spirit
- Fluent in French and English
- Good knowledge of IT Tools (Word, Excel, Power Point,...)
- First experience in standards as FSSC22.000 or Pharma GMP
Position description :
- Follow-up of client files (certificates, forms, ...)
- Follow-up of corrective / preventive action plans in collaboration with the service managers
- Follow up of customer and supplier complaints
- Update of suppliers documentation files
- Management of Kosher and Halal certifications
- Help with writing and documenting the quality system
- Prioritization of the information documented in the quality management system
- Monitoring and participation in training related to QA
- Communicate relevant information in a timely manner internally to relevant individuals and departments as well as to clients after approval
- Participate in cleaning and validation process activities
- Conducting internal audits and hygiene audits
- Back-up of essential QA activities
- Help with reporting, management and improvement of indicators and dashboards
- Attractive work environment in the field of life sciences
- Exciting challenge in a company in a full expansion
- An employment in a dynamic SME that belongs to a green industrial group (www.biofirst.be) with a long-term vision
- A permanent contract with extra-legal advantages
Please, send your curriculum vitae and your application letter to the following address :
Tatiana Antosieva, RH Manager
Enzybel International SA
Rue de Waremme 116
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to respond only to successful candidates, but we always give feedback to people who have attended interviews at our offices.